Street Lights and Poles

CUC provides dusk to dawn public street lighting (at the direction of the National Roads Authority) and private security lights (as requested by individual customers).

To request a security light installation on your property (billed to your account monthly) please complete the Application for Security Lighting here.

If your request for lighting is in relation to public roadways or property, please contact the National Roads Authority (NRA) to determine if the light location qualifies for the public lighting program.

If a street light in your area is not working, please report it here: Report a Street Light Out.

CUC sometimes has available used poles that may be purchased by the public. If you would like to request a pole for purchase, please email our Customer Service team at, who will liaise with our Materials Management team to determine whether CUC has any used poles in stock at that time. 

Was this article helpful?
0 out of 0 found this helpful

Articles in this section

Have some feedback?
You can provide compliments, complaints and suggestions here.
Our helpline hours:
8:30am - 4:00pm Monday to Friday; Excluding Public Holidays
Follow us on Twitter
Get the latest news and updates first